Friday, October 24, 2008

My Man...

This is my first tag ever. It was fun going through these questions. Thanks Kristie!

What's your husbands name? Andrew

How long have you been married? about 1 1/2 years

How long did you date? 4 months... wow, that was short... but we were engaged for about 5 months, so that makes up for it.

How old is he? 24

Who eats more sweets? It's usually a toss up, but right now it's probably me.

Who said "I Love You" first? Andrew did, but I dropped a few hints to let him know that I would say it back.

Who is taller? Andrew

Who is a better singer? I don't know. I know I can't sing at all, but I haven't heard him sing without being goofy.

Who is smarter? It depends on the nature of the subject.

Who does the laundry? Both of us, but I'm usually the one that folds it and puts it away.

Who pays the bills? Andrew, most of the time.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on what side is furthest from the door. Right now, Andrew.

Does he snore? If he's in an uncomfortable position.

What does he do in his spare time? Anything associated with sports, LOL, and shopping with me.

Who mows the lawn? We haven't had a lawn yet, so we'll see.

What is his favorite candy bar? Reeses Peanut Butter Crispy Crunchy Bar (I'm not sure of the name).

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives? Andrew

Who is the first to say they are wrong? hahaha... neither.

Who kissed who first? It was mutual.

Who asked who out first? Andrew asked me first.

Who wears the pants? good question... probably both of us.

Does he say he loves you every day? Yes.


We definitely don't see eye to eye a whole lot, but he's my sweetheart and I love him dearly.


So now it's my turn to tag and since I don't know too many people in the blogging community, and everyone I know has already been tagged, I'm tagging anyone that reads this. Have fun!

0 comments: