Friday, October 24, 2008

Another week...

It seems as though the time is going by fast and slow at the same time. It seems like just a few days ago, I was standing in front of a mirror trying to convince myself that I was getting bigger, asking Andrew if he could see my baby belly yet, and him looking at me like I was crazy. At the same, time it feels like January is so far away (even though I know it's not). But I'm not rushing him! I want him to come when he's fully prepared.

I had another doctor's appointment this week. I had to take my glucose test, which I was dreading since everyone (including my midwife) told me it was very unpleasant. It wasn't that bad though. They had me drink a little orange drink, which tasted like orange Fanta with a funny aftertaste. I have to say the worst part was probably and hour later when they had to draw my blood. Ugh! I hate needles! They also checked on baby, and he's still doing well. He's a good little boy! And next week, I get to see him again and I'll make sure and post some of the new ultrasound pictures.

Other than that, there isn't too much going on. Andrew has another LOL show tomorrow night. He seems to have one every weekend, which I know he likes. For anyone who doesn't know what LOL is, it's an improv comedy club at BYU and they do shows every so often. They're really funny and you have a chance to see them perform, then go. School is still going well for him. And work is, well... work. It's still as frustrating as ever. I get so upset for him. I just don't understand how their business is able to function at all. Aah! We're also getting baby's space ready for him. We're just clearing stuff out and mapping out his space, trying to figure out where the crib will go or the his dresser, etc. , so that we can have as much space as possible. And then when that is all set up, it'll be time for the fun part... decorating!

Tonight, I'm dragging Andrew to go see High School Musical 3. Haha... poor guy! But I think he secretly wants to see it... so it's ok. Before I stopped working, I won some movie bucks and so I finally decide to use them. And yes. I decided to use them on High School Musical. I'm a big fan, what can I say? We don't go to regular movies, we only go to dollar movies so this will be a fun treat. Until then, I'm going to go eat since that's all I seem to be doing these days... I'm not going to like myself too much after the baby comes.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

oops! that last line made me click to comment. remember what i emailed about: size, large or small, is insignificant compared to the miracle of your body (yes, yours!) just think how much you will love your *own body* as you're holding the babyproduct of all the 9months of transformation to put it there, in your arms. your body did that! AWESOME!

SmithDish said...

O.k. I guess if I don't make a baby comment I would feel a tad guilty since I am posting under the amazing heather jones. Being pregnant is hard especially because your body changes so much! But if you are really worried, with LOTS of hard work after they are born you will find you will not only be hot, but you will be a HOT MAMMA! for reals....:) That is what I am talkin about.:) P.S. Would you agree that #3 was a nice tribute to Troy Bolton hot chest? :)

SmithDish said...

P.P.S. Babies are wonderful! You won't even know what hit you on so many levels. Luv Ya! Laurie