Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introducing Jackson Edwin Perkins!

Jackson was born on January 13 at 10:38 AM.
20 inches, 6 lb 14 oz

At birth they had him recorded at 7 lb 12 oz. Then they realized that the weight was wrong when they weighed him again that evening. I just found a picture I took at the time of weighing. And, thanks to Sony, we now know that he was 6 lb 14 oz. If this was a football game, the original call would have been overturned.

And now you know that Vanessa is not the typer of this message...

Now for some pictures...


Jackson, fresh out the box!


Big Man and Little Man




Family!


Mother and son
You got BATHED!

Jackson at 4 days old

He's cute. We're tired. We love him.
Much love.

3 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

Congratulations, again! Oh, he's so cute. I wish I could just kiss his little cheeks. Why do you have to live so far away? :-)

Love you!

hsjones said...

dearestdears
thank you so much for the pics and details. I LOVE HIM!!! this is just so awesome i can hardly stand it!!

happyhappyhappytimes.

please post more with grandmaini and mommy&daddy at home when you have the chance!!

xoxo
jonesfamily

SmithDish said...

Oh my gosh! he is beautiful! and so amazingly awesome! And beautiful again!!!! You guys look so great and your a true family now...for eternity! Little Vanessa how fortunate you have been. My heart has been hugged.:)